2011, ജൂലൈ 26, ചൊവ്വാഴ്ച

MAGNUM OPUS AND REVELATIONS

MAGNUM OPUS.

For me, every relationship..
was a painting made with immense care
in depicting all emotions....
in the pages of my soul.

When you where there
I took greater care for
each brush stroke I make.
It had rare glow among the other.
I forgot to turn pages for a while
and stared at you with 
an unknown admiration.
I started trusting that
you are my Magnum opus
among them..

REVELATIONS..

Time waited for none..
I forgot to turn the pages 
for a while..
my conscious was filled with mist.

But, time was teaching me something.
I slowly started realizing 
that colors are fading..
the strokes I made was not so sharp.
it never had a rare glow.
it was never beautiful.
I realized my conscious was filled with mist.
it was never a magnum opus.
Instead it looked like an uneven
mixture of colors made in a hurry.

I started turning the pages..
it was a revelation for me.
I started realizing the real glow.
the real mix of colors.
the pictures that will
never fade and they where
always glowing  for me..

I understand at times some 
relationships are made for
convenience.... 




 



.
 




അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല:

ഒരു അഭിപ്രായം പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യൂ